Shen Yun Symphony Orchestra returns to the Kennedy Center for the fourth time.
Shen Yun Symphony Orchestra invites you on an astonishing musical journey 5,000 years in the making. Reviving Eastern musical traditions through a grand symphony orchestra, this is an experience like no other. Western strings, percussion, woodwinds, and brass accentuate the sound of ancient Chinese instruments like the two-stringed erhu and the plucked pipa.
Shen Yun’s all-original music will transport you from ancient battlefields to the blossom-filled gardens of the imperial court. Hear the divine inspiration behind one of the world’s greatest civilizations.
The Music of Shen Yun
- • All-original works 5,000 years in the making
- • Reviving Chinese musical traditions through a grand symphony orchestra
- • Perfect blend of Eastern and Western musical instruments
- • Award-winning bel canto singers and Chinese instrumental soloists
- • Classical masterpieces by Dvořák, Brahms, and Saint-Saëns